Divi 

WordPress Theme
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Your favorite themes

Discussion in 'Themes and Templates' started by Raymond, Jun 26, 2013.

1. Raymond

2. james1991

3. elliep

Anything by Wpshower (unfortunately I'm unable to post links at the moment, but a quick Google search should bring them up) . Their templates are clean and super easy to get to grips with. I'm using their 'Portfolium' theme at the moment, and am able to customise it to make it fit for my personal website. Best of all, they're all downloadable for free!

4. calicer1996

Currently I am using U-Design Corporate Template, since its got over 600 fonts, sortable portfolios that allow you to showcase your business and a retina ready design. The Divi them, as suggested by james1991, is also one of my all time favorites.

5. brandnew

Oh boy there are many but I recently designed a music blog for a friend and used a theme called LS Florence. The interface is clean and efficient, even on default settings it looks really good without much need to fuss around and change things. Also a lot of functions and things to be switched on if you want. Complete customization.

6. faithful

I love using Enfold from Themeforest. It's amazing. It always does what I want it to. It looks slick, stylish and I love the fact that it is responsive. Form time to time, I also use WooThemes, it has some nice plugins for online shops, etc. Wordpress changed my life, lol

7. Athertle

Favorite theme? Wow. That is a seriously tough question. I'll have to go with Sensitive from WP Eden, simply because I love metro-styled themes. You can change the button colors, add featured pages, and so much more. Sensitive has so much more features than most themes.

8. Soulwatcher

I love using the Graphene theme, I use it on all my wordpress websites. Modded of course and I always get a ton of complements on how good my website looks. Plus you can not beat all the functions that are built into the Graphene them and best of all its totally free.

Greg

9. fivebyfive

I hate to say it but most of the themes I use for myself and my clients come from ThemeForest. For my own personal website I kind of fell in love with Parallax based designs and tend to use them on several of my sites. So while I can't name any theme in particular I do know what I like and I like any theme that does parallax.

10. Manoj

11. riyasin123

12. raytim

I don't have any "favourite themes" since I don't reuse the themes I purchased. Each of my websites has its own theme. Among the theme providers online, I prefer Studiopress most since their themes are user-friendly, simple & clear for non-tech users.

13. mustafa jamal

14. mustafa jamal

15. mustafa jamal

16. tournique

17. zenfive

One of the best ones for me has to be "Cardinal", simply because I love simplistic design, and because of it's versatility. Albeit it is quite pricey ($63), but I would say it's worth it if you have the budget to spend on a good template as it also has so many useful features too.

18. joshua minaya

Yes i certainly agree with you because wordpress has so many lovely free themes but the truth of the matter is that there a still a lot of paid themes that are worth the money.

19. ockham

I've had experience as a web developer with Themify, and I'm enamored with their Flat theme. It's a nice implementation of those sites which have the floating menu at the top, and multiple divisions of one long page, each having their own background colors to give the appearance of multiple pages. I wouldn't mind purchasing it for my own site, but for the life of me I can't figure out how to have a blog using that theme.

20. Code89