Web Hosting
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

WP Site Loading Slowly on Mobile

Discussion in 'Troubleshooting & How-To's' started by KatieJ, Jan 23, 2017.

1. KatieJ

Hi There, I am new to Wordpress and to using a Forum and was just after some help. I have recently started my site and it has little content. I want to ensure that it is working great before I add more to it. Whilst I am happy with the page loading speed on desktop. The mobile version of my site is very slow, loads in chunks and the page does not stay loaded ie when I scroll back up the page it needs to re-load all of the posts/text and becomes really frustrating to view. My theme is a paid theme built on the genesis framework and was advertised as mobile responsive. Has anyone got any advise of anything I can do to improve the loading of my page on mobile. Is it worth getting a mobile plugin or is there a way that I can optimise my existing theme for mobile viewing?

Any advice would be appreciated :)

2. Paul Sean

3. PurpleWeb Creative

4. KatieJ

5. Amitkumar

Hi, test your site on Google page speed tool, it will show all errors that you can fix. Also, you have to shift your site on a faster hosting as current hosting has server response time of 1.2 seconds.
    Your page has 11 blocking script resources and 11 blocking CSS resources. This causes a delay in rendering your page.

Try it.

Paul Sean likes this.