Divi WordPress Theme
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

WordPress wordpress.com won’t let my wordpress.org website display on mobile device

Discussion in 'Misc WordPress Requests' started by lindasobolewski, Mar 31, 2018.

1. lindasobolewski

wordpress.com won’t let my wordpress.org website display on mobile device, by lindasobolewski

Hello,
    A couple of weeks ago I made a new website through wordpress. It is a wordpress.org website called lindasobolewskiphotography.com

I wanted to activate a new plug in for SEO and had to log into my wordpress.com account to do this. Now it seems my website and the wordpress.com account are linked.

I am fine with that, however, I want people to go to my WEBSITE not my blog. I am having issues on my mobile device it showing a wordpress site (is this the mobile site for it?) On my mobile device it says at the bottom that is the mobile site and can direct to the full site. I don’t want it to ever go to the mobile site – why is this an issue and how can I fix this?
    thanks, I can’t share my website until I fix this.
    Linda Sobolewski

wordpress.com won’t let my wordpress.org website display on mobile device