Divi WordPress Theme
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

WordPress Reply To: Changing Sending Email

Discussion in 'Misc WordPress Requests' started by Xenos (xkon) Konstantinos, Jan 26, 2018.

1. Xenos (xkon) Konstantinos

Reply To: Changing Sending Email, by Xenos (xkon) Konstantinos

The function you used is actually overriding everything when WordPress tries to send an e-mail.

Now most contact form plugins allow you to modify the ‘FROM’ e-mail so you can input there whatever mail you wish to show.

After searching online a bit as I found this interesting the function you used will most likely replace that FROM field everywhere as well ( so we end up at your situation ).

I’ve read that some users used -> https://wordpress.org/plugins/personal-email/ instead of the custom function you entered to alter the default e-mail and that was not affecting any contact form plugin.

Be aware I haven’t tested it myself so make sure to keep backups etc to be safe, but I guess it is worth a try if it’s easier through a plugin for you instead of fiddling through custom codes.

Reply To: Changing Sending Email