Web Hosting
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

WordPress fix you are posting too fast. slow down

Discussion in 'Misc WordPress Requests' started by johnhansen, Nov 4, 2017.

1. johnhansen

you are posting too fast. slow down, by johnhansen

I was hoping to get some assistance with my issue. I put in a request 10 days ago and have received no help at this point. No comments can be posted on my articles with an error of “you are posting too fast. Slow down”
    I do not believe this has anything to do with spam. Not using any spam plugins and nothing is in spam folder. My theme support does not seem to help. They have me playing with discussion settings but I only have the visitor use name and email. Minimal settings. I don’t understand the reason why I get the error.
    Of course my theme support is saying it is a wordpress issue. I am really disappointed there is no help comming from wordpress. I am fairly new to all this and it is daunting. I am not sure what to do if neither you nor support are willing to help me with my problem. Please help with some direction.
    the website posts are at: https://lonecypressworkshop.com/iv-the-conversation/
    thanks
    Is it normal to take over 10 days to get help with an issue?

John

you are posting too fast. slow down