Divi WordPress Theme
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

WordPress fix Wordpress.org has decided my username/password are no longer valid

Discussion in 'Misc WordPress Requests' started by jgallag1, Jan 8, 2018.

1. jgallag1

Wordpress.org has decided my username/password are no longer valid, by jgallag1

I tried to log in to my WordPress site today to find that my username and password were invalid. My email address is apparently also invalid. I am scared that I set up the account originally when I was in college and used a different email. Or, if it was hacked, they probably changed the email anyways. I checked my written down username and password and re-typed it myself and it still doesn’t work. I had this account hooked up to WordPress.com as was recommended and now WordPress.com says it can’t access my WordPress.org site. I did NOT change the password myself.

I am livid that I cannot find a support chat or phone number. I have invested a great deal of time and money into this site. Does anyone here know how to get actual support? Who do I call? Is it lost, and should I jump ship and find another service to build my website?

Thank you very much for reading. I am very distressed, and I appreciate any help.

Wordpress.org has decided my username/password are no longer valid