Web Hosting
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

WordPress fix WordPress database error Lost connection to MySQL server during query

Discussion in 'Misc WordPress Requests' started by Laurent Matignon, Nov 1, 2017.

1. Laurent Matignon

WordPress database error Lost connection to MySQL server during query, by Laurent Matignon

Hi

My site is a WordPress Multisite.

WordPress quite often looses connection to MySQL server, but until now I couldn’t figure out how to solve it.
    The problem is that some plugins as a result generate duplicates and I have to reconfigure manually each time their settings.

Last time it happened (right now actually) I got the following error message:

WordPress database error Lost connection to MySQL server during query for the request SELECT option_value FROM xxx_1856_options WHERE option_name = ‘_bbp_theme_package_id’ LIMIT 1 made by require_once(‘wp-load.php’), require_once(‘wp-config.php’), require_once(‘wp-settings.php’), do_action(‘setup_theme’), WP_Hook->do_action, WP_Hook->apply_filters, call_user_func_array, bbp_setup_theme, do_action(‘bbp_setup_theme’), WP_Hook->do_action, WP_Hook->apply_filters, call_user_func_array, bbPress->setup_theme, bbp_get_theme_package_id, get_option, referer: http://xxxxxxx.creersonsite.net/wp-cron.php?doing_wp_cron=1509538727.2631289958953857421875

Any idea?

Thanks a lot!

WordPress database error Lost connection to MySQL server during query