Divi WordPress Theme
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

WordPress fix WordPress database error: A table doesn’t exist

Discussion in 'Misc WordPress Requests' started by en10, Apr 8, 2018.

1. en10

WordPress database error: A table doesn’t exist, by en10

Hello,

I have a big trouble with my WordPress database after I deactivate and delete the plugin Gonzales

I hope the wordpress community can help me because I tried to contact the dev of the plugin but he doesn’t reply…

I deactivate and delete the plugin, but now, (even if I reinstall it) I have a lot of error, infact it’s an infinity loops of error.

WordPress database error: [Table 'database.wp_gonzales_p_enabled' doesn't exist]
    SELECT * FROM wp_gonzales_p_enabled WHERE content_type != "here"

WordPress database error: [Table 'database.wp_gonzales_p_enabled' doesn't exist]
    SELECT * FROM wp_gonzales_p_enabled WHERE content_type = 'here' AND url='/'

WordPress database error: [Table 'database.wp_gonzales_p_disabled' doesn't exist]
    SELECT * FROM wp_gonzales_p_disabled WHERE url = "" AND regex = ""

WordPress database error: [Table 'database.wp_gonzales_p_disabled' doesn't exist]
    SELECT * FROM wp_gonzales_p_disabled WHERE url = "/"

SELECT * FROM wp_gonzales_p_disabled WHERE regex != ""

SELECT * FROM wp_gonzales_p_disabled WHERE url = "" AND regex = ""

SELECT * FROM wp_gonzales_p_disabled WHERE url = "/"

SELECT * FROM wp_gonzales_p_disabled WHERE regex != ""

My debug files become HuGE in 10 secondes.

If the plugin is deactivate en delete, what can I do to resolve it?

Thank you for help!

WordPress database error: A table doesn’t exist