Divi WordPress Theme
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

WordPress fix WordPress can’t find plugins updates

Discussion in 'Misc WordPress Requests' started by nishikazuhiro, Feb 27, 2018.

1. nishikazuhiro

WordPress can’t find plugins updates, by nishikazuhiro

So, for some reason, my WordPress isn’t returning plugin updates. It happened around 1 month ago I guess, before I updated it to v4.9.4. I’ve manually updated some of the plugins by FTP, but this is a slow and boring process.

It can find core and themes updates. Just the plugins updates that aren’t showing up. Also, it’s not my hosting service because I have several WordPress installations in it with several domains and all of them are working just fine.

BUT this one in particular is on a Shared SSL from CloudFlare and I don’t know it this might be affecting it, since this is the only big difference I can tell apart from the other WordPress setups I have in my hosting service.

Also, this is the list of the plugins I’ve using:
    – All-in-One WP Migration
    – CloudFlare Flexible SSL
    – Duplicate Post
    – Easy Updates Manager (I’ve installed this one to see if I could fix this up, but no results)
    – Elfsight Instagram Feed CC
    – Hide My WP
    – Loco Translate
    – Mailster – Email Newsletter Plugin for WordPress
    – Post SMTP
    – Really Simple SSL
    – Regenerate Thumbnails
    – Simple Custom CSS and JS
    – Slider Revolution
    – Visual Composer Clipboard
    – WooCommerce
    – WooCommerce TM Extra Product Options
    – WP Rocket
    – WP Smush
    – WPBakery Page Builder
    – Yoast SEO

So… I have absolutely no clue what’s going on. I’ve tried to disable them all and still, I can’t get the updates. Also, the Hide My WP and the SSL plugins changed the .htaccess a lot, so I don’t know if this might be it.

Any kind of help is appreciate.
    Thanks in advance.

WordPress can’t find plugins updates