Divi WordPress Theme
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

WordPress fix White Screen after activating each theme

Discussion in 'Misc WordPress Requests' started by luigisplace, Mar 11, 2018.

1. luigisplace

White Screen after activating each theme, by luigisplace

Dear WordPress Forum.

I always get a WhiteScreen after activating the theme.
    Whether it’s purchased themes or the free themes of Worpdress. After activation I get a white screen in the admin panel and on the page.

Yesterday everything still worked great, did not make any more changes and look today, white screen groundless?

How do I fix this problem?

I have disabled all plugins and the same error

In the PHP.INI I have

Memory_Limit: 2000M
    Post_Max_Size: 1000M
    Uploads: 200M
    Max_execution_time: 180

It all worked, only the next day to take over without changes, came a white screen

Erro DEBUG:

Feb 27, 11:35:51

The WC_Product::get_post_data function is deprecated since version 3.0. Replace with get_post.

The WC_Product::get_parent function is deprecated since version 3.0. Replace with WC_Product::get_parent_id.

The WC_Product::get_post_data function is deprecated since version 3.0. Replace with get_post.

The WC_Product::adjust_price function is deprecated since version 3.0. Replace with WC_Product::set_price / WC_Product::get_price.

The WC_Product::get_parent function is deprecated since version 3.0. Replace with WC_Product::get_parent_id.

The WC_Product::adjust_price function is deprecated since version 3.0. Replace with WC_Product::set_price / WC_Product::get_price.

Thank You.

Best Regards

White Screen after activating each theme