Divi WordPress Theme
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

WordPress fix Where is this hidden gallery on my page?

Discussion in 'Misc WordPress Requests' started by arcticviolet, Mar 16, 2018.

1. arcticviolet

Where is this hidden gallery on my page?, by arcticviolet

Hello

I am having a real problem getting google search console to fetch and render my blog page. It is finding an empty gallery or a gallery it cannot crawl on my wordpress beaver builder site. I did try to enter a gallery on the page at some point but nothing happened. However, I think there must be some marker or placement for an empty gallery somewhere in the code of the page. I have looked for ages trying to find it. Is there any tool or way that I can search my page for an empty gallery plug in or content so I can remove it and stop having problems with google search console?

Also, this should probably go on a separate thread but I am also trying to use the go daddy SEO optimisation function on my website but it is picking up different pages to the one I have. I guess I should raise this with godaddy unless they tell me its a word press issue.

It would be really helpful if you could answer my first question at least as I just want my blog to be able to show up on google.

Where is this hidden gallery on my page?