Web Hosting
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

WordPress fix Website customise feature doesnt function after wordpress 4.9.1 update

Discussion in 'Misc WordPress Requests' started by keepeatclean, Dec 7, 2017 at 3:54 AM.

1. keepeatclean

Website customise feature doesnt function after wordpress 4.9.1 update, by keepeatclean

Hi,

My website currently runs on wordpress hosted by arvixe. I use the Hearthstone theme (produced by envato market – G5).
    Since the wordpress update, I have not been able to edit features of my website, such as fonts, headers, layout etc.
    In the dashboard, when I go to “appearance” and “customise”, it simply shows a widget tab and gives the following information:

“Your theme has 12 widget areas, but this particular page doesn’t display them.
    You can navigate to other pages on your site while using the Customiser to view and edit the widgets displayed on those pages” … no other pages work. all give the same thing

I suspect this is because the is not compatible with the new wordpress update, however, I need to be able to make changes to the site (and i’m unable to revert to an older version).

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you!

Website customise feature doesnt function after wordpress 4.9.1 update