Web Hosting
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

WordPress fix Warning! Domain mapping not available

Discussion in 'Misc WordPress Requests' started by abolger84, Nov 12, 2017 at 10:35 PM.

1. abolger84

Warning! Domain mapping not available, by abolger84

Back in March of this year I had a blog with WordPress.com. The blog’s domain was one I had paid for already so now that I moved to Bluehost to start over essentially I took the domain name with me. Everything is good on the Bluehost end but when i try to go to my website or edit it after I installed it, it keeps giving me this warning “Warning! Domain mapping upgrade for this domain not found. Please log in and go to the Domains Upgrades page of your blog to use this domain.“
    It’s like it wants me to log back in to WordPress.com and pay for a site there to have this domain name but I don’t want WordPress.com. I have spent 4 hours trying to fix it. I am so frustrated I want to cry and just say screw it as it was suppose to be a 15 minute one click install and i could start making my blog. I just don’t know what to do.

Warning! Domain mapping not available