Divi WordPress Theme
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

WordPress fix Upgraded my site to 4.9.4 & I having issues editing main pages in control panel

Discussion in 'Misc WordPress Requests' started by luke2018, Mar 14, 2018.

1. luke2018

Upgraded my site to 4.9.4 & I having issues editing main pages in control panel, by luke2018

Hello
    I wondered if anyone could help
    I recently updated my wordpress site to 4.9.4 and now I am not able to view the ‘pages’ in the back ground, I used to be able to see them and edit just fine, the site has always been really slow in the back ground which was fine, but now its even slower and I like I say I can not edit or see the page correctly to be able to error, when I go to the page to edit it i get an error at the top about the connection is lost and then the is just hanging. I have deactivated the plugin ‘ultimate add ons for visual composer’ the site is then fast but the content on the front pages isn’t correct. All my updates are done, I am just a little lost and would appreciate and help please. Even when I deactivate the plug ins I still can not access my pages.

Thanks Luke.

Upgraded my site to 4.9.4 & I having issues editing main pages in control panel