Web Hosting
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

WordPress fix Updating a Page, It becomes a Product, Page no longer excists

Discussion in 'Misc WordPress Requests' started by lucentillusion, Nov 20, 2017.

1. lucentillusion

Updating a Page, It becomes a Product, Page no longer excists, by lucentillusion

Hello, and thank you for your time, it is greatly appreciated.

My name is Matthew, I am using WordPress 4.9 with the Divi Theme from Elegant Themes. I also use the Divi Buiilder.
    I have
    Woocommerce
    Jetpack
    Braintree
    WP Smush
    Google Analytics for WordPress through MonsterInsights
    WooCommerce Services
    WPSmush
    WP Super Cache
    Yoast SEO

Yesterday afternoon I was making a quick edit to this page above, when I pressed ‘Update’ the page turned into a product, all page information and settings no longer existed and it was just a product.

I had to delete the page and rebuild it, again in I pressed ‘Update’ the page turned into a product, a different one than before. I was forced to create the page and publish it using only the Divi Builder because if I try to update or publish the page in the dashboard, it changed into a product, though it is still labeled ‘Page’ and appears in the ‘Page’ window as a ‘Page.

Has anyone ever encountered something like this? I have another eCommerce site with all the same plugins and nothing untoward has occurred there

Updating a Page, It becomes a Product, Page no longer excists