Web Hosting
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

WordPress fix Update my survey moneky plug in and now cannot log into my site

Discussion in 'Misc WordPress Requests' started by tommybelle, Nov 12, 2017.

1. tommybelle

Update my survey moneky plug in and now cannot log into my site, by tommybelle

hi , I updated all the plug ins and not cannot even log in to fix/remove the plug in causing the problems. this is the error message:

Warning: require_once(/homepages/4/d488684384/htdocs/wp-content/plugins/yikes-inc-easy-mailchimp-extender/includes/class-yikes-inc-easy-mailchimp-extender.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /homepages/4/d488684384/htdocs/wp-content/plugins/yikes-inc-easy-mailchimp-extender/class-loader.php on line 27

Fatal error: require_once(): Failed opening required ‘/homepages/4/d488684384/htdocs/wp-content/plugins/yikes-inc-easy-mailchimp-extender/includes/class-yikes-inc-easy-mailchimp-extender.php’ (include_path=’.:/usr/lib/php5.4′) in /homepages/4/d488684384/htdocs/wp-content/plugins/yikes-inc-easy-mailchimp-extender/class-loader.php on line 27

Update my survey moneky plug in and now cannot log into my site