Divi WordPress Theme
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

WordPress fix Undefiend offset errors

Discussion in 'Misc WordPress Requests' started by debncatz, Feb 9, 2018.

1. debncatz

Undefiend offset errors, by debncatz

Since about 2 weeks ago my website has not worked properly. It started with Header errors out of the blue. I saw updates were available so I updated each one seperately, that did not fix the problem. I deactivated all the plug ins, the reactivated each seperately, I cleared the cache, deleted WP Super Cache. Nothing worked. Hostgator could not help. I installed Shield plug in and it fixed the problem, but then I could see the front page of my website, but the pages would not load, only white. I contacted Hostgator again and they deactivated all the plugins and reactivated each seperately, still would not work. I reactivated Shield and now I receive this error which is similar to the original error. Notice: Undefined offset: 0 in /home3/debncatz/public_html/wp-includes/taxonomy.php on line 1903. Now though I have the error and cannot access the pages. I can see every thing fine, with no errors in my dashboard. I have cleared the cache multiple times and tried Firefox and Chrome. I do not write code and am very confused at this point. I really need help because my website is effectively down.

Undefiend offset errors