Web Hosting
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

WordPress fix Unable to save html changes to any post/ page. Page not found

Discussion in 'Misc WordPress Requests' started by leetinglim, Nov 23, 2017.

1. leetinglim

Unable to save html changes to any post/ page. Page not found, by leetinglim

Hello, I’ve been experiencing problem saving my pages and posts every time I change the html code from the text editor.

Eg.)
    When I create a test page with a sample text (using the basic html code <p>), I am able to publish and save changes. However, I am unable to save changes when I try to edit the font size, add a table/column in the same page using simple html coding. Even if I tried to preview changes before updating, the preview page indicated error – “Oops! That page can’t be found.”

I’ve cloned my website and reset all the wordpress database, deleted all my web content, themes and plugins. Set the theme to the default Twenty Seventeen, reset permalink and updated wordpress version, but the problem still persisted.

Tried to disable mod sercurity by making changes to my .htaccess as well, but it doesn’t help. (changing permission settings to 666 and reset permalink)

Is there any other solutions I can try to resolve this issue? Thank you.

Unable to save html changes to any post/ page. Page not found