Divi WordPress Theme
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

WordPress fix This Connection Is Untrusted!

Discussion in 'Misc WordPress Requests' started by ahasai77, Jan 30, 2018.

1. ahasai77

This Connection Is Untrusted!, by ahasai77

Since I created my website , people signing up to the website have reported that every time they try to subscribe to my website , they get an error message that says “THIS CONNECTION IS UNTRUSTED”
    “You have asked Firefox to connect securely to lonestarweathercenter.com, but we can’t confirm that your connection is secure.
    What Should I Do?

If you usually connect to this site without problems, this error could mean that someone is trying to impersonate the site, and you shouldn’t continue.
    (I clicked on technical details to try to understand why this issue keeps occuring and this is what it says)
    Technical Details

lonestarweathercenter.com uses an invalid security certificate. The certificate is not trusted because the issuer certificate is unknown. The server might not be sending the appropriate intermediate certificates. An additional root certificate may need to be imported. The certificate is only valid for the following names: *.hostingplatform.com, hostingplatform.com Error code: SEC_ERROR_UNKNOWN_ISSUER
    I Understand the Risks”

I’m not understanding what certificate wouldnt be trusted on my website. But I need this to be resolved, or else I will continue to loose traffic to me site as well as scaring people away from subscribing to my website.

This Connection Is Untrusted!