Divi WordPress Theme
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

WordPress fix Support Site has completely changed/disappeared!?

Discussion in 'Misc WordPress Requests' started by zedgcreative, Feb 14, 2018.

1. zedgcreative

Support Site has completely changed/disappeared!?, by zedgcreative

I had ‘finally’ made a website live for a client. It was based on a purchased theme, which I had made some customisations to. After I had made it live (i simply deleted an existing index.html page), I was making changes to the SEO via the Yoast plugin. I was refreshing the pages to check the updated Page Titles/Descriptions, everything was fine.

Now the last thing I recall doing was updated the SEO page title on the ‘Our Blog’ All Posts page. I refreshed the page and 95% of the page had vanished. I checked other pages and it was the same throughout!

I tried deactivating Yoast, no change.
    A few hours previous I have updated WP to the latest version 4.9.4, so I rolled back to 4.9.2. No change.
    I reuploaded my theme files. No change.

I am completely baffled as to what has happened. Where on earth is the site? All pages/posts are still in the system, it’s just no loading the layout/content apart from one small bit of text.

Look here to see how one page appears:

Now this is what it is meant to look like:
    (I had this page open before the issue, so i copied the html to create this page.)

I really don’t know if this issue is related to WP, the theme or a plugin (Yoast)?
    What am I meant to do to get the site back?

ANY help is greatly appreciated.

Support Site has completely changed/disappeared!?