Divi WordPress Theme
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

WordPress fix Sudden slow downs and errors

Discussion in 'Misc WordPress Requests' started by kerrifarrellfoley, Feb 8, 2018.

1. kerrifarrellfoley

Sudden slow downs and errors, by kerrifarrellfoley

I have several sites, most with different themes, all running from a single Bluehost account. This week, the sites suddenly began slowing, and logging into my wordpress dashboard also lagged. I understand that these sites need to be optimized and whatnot, but I’m concerned about the sudden and abrupt slowing. I’d like to know if the problem is most likely from my hosting service, or from a potential theme conflict (detailed below.) Bluehost has been entirely unhelpful, so I’m hoping I can find some suggestions here.

-Sites load slowly
    -WP Dashboards load slowly
    -The particular site I mentioned above is operating on an outdated theme – could that potentially be causing the problem?
    -Is this in any way related to the WP update bug addressed earlier today? (I did successfully and automatically update to 4.9.4.)
    -When I click certain areas in my dashboard (for example, on my Wordfence tab) I receive the following error message at the top of the screen: Warning: Declaration of TGM_Bulk_Installer_Skin::before() should be compatible with Bulk_Upgrader_Skin::before($title = ”) in /home2/onenioa6/public_html/crackthespine/wp-content/themes/magazino/library/class/class-tgm-plugin-activation.php on line 1584

Warning: Declaration of TGM_Bulk_Installer_Skin::after() should be compatible with Bulk_Upgrader_Skin::after($title = ”) in /home2/onenioa6/public_html/crackthespine/wp-content/themes/magazino/library/class/class-tgm-plugin-activation.php on line 1584

Warning: Cannot modify header information – headers already sent by (output started at /home2/onenioa6/public_html/crackthespine/wp-content/themes/magazino/library/class/class-tgm-plugin-activation.php:1584) in /home2/onenioa6/public_html/crackthespine/wp-admin/includes/misc.php on line 1114

Sudden slow downs and errors