Web Hosting
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

WordPress fix Slider Images not working unless i clear browser cache

Discussion in 'Misc WordPress Requests' started by thetraininglady, Nov 12, 2017.

1. thetraininglady

Slider Images not working unless i clear browser cache, by thetraininglady

I have two sites which are using two separate slider type plugins (Logo Carousel by ADL plugins & Cyclone Slider) but when I’m viewing these sites via Google Chrome, the slider images do not show. At first I thought the plugins had broken some how but I’ve checked the settings and nothing had changes, shortcodes are still in widget areas. It’s not until I go and clear the cache within Google Chrome and reload these sites that the slider images return. This works for a few hours or maybe a day, and then when I return the images have disappeared again.
    I can check in Firefox, same issue.

I’ve submitted help with both plugin developers but no response.

My concern is that this is not just limited to me having an issue and that the sliders will not be visible to visitors to the sites also.

One of the sites (using Logo Carousel) I have tried turning off W3 Total Cache plugin and that didn’t help.

I don’t know if it’s a WP issue, plugin issue or a local browser/cache issue on my computer.

Slider Images not working unless i clear browser cache