Web Hosting
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

WordPress fix Site disappeared from WordPress.com account, doesn’t appear in My Sites

Discussion in 'Misc WordPress Requests' started by vivienmagyar, Nov 6, 2017.

1. vivienmagyar

Site disappeared from WordPress.com account, doesn’t appear in My Sites, by vivienmagyar

Hi,

I have a pretty huge problem with my WordPress.com account. Our developer was working on our website this weekend (he was creating a dev website so that we can make changes to it without messing up the live version), and suddenly, all the admins in of the website lost access to it. We can’t make any changes, it’s gone from the ‘My Sites’ section on WordPress.com, and this is the message we get:

“You are no longer a user on Barcelona Startup News and cannot manage this purchase”

Does anyone have any idea what could have happened? The website is working properly, we just can’t get to the admin. We purchased the domain on WordPress.com and we even had a business plan, which we also don’t have access to now. Please help! Thanks.

Site disappeared from WordPress.com account, doesn’t appear in My Sites