Divi WordPress Theme
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

WordPress fix Site crashed after performing updates

Discussion in 'Misc WordPress Requests' started by bryantj83, Jan 16, 2018.

1. bryantj83

Site crashed after performing updates, by bryantj83

Sorry in advance, I don’t know anything about websites/design/programming. I watched a youtube website build tutorial and built my site from watching that.

So looking through the forum, a lot of things I’m reading that seem like possible solutions I cannot perform because everything I’m reading is foreign to me. Like I don’t know how to do what they are saying will fix it.

This is what I get when trying to access my website or the control panel:

Warning: include_once(/home/sjmicroblading/public_html/wp-content/plugins/woocommerce/includes/legacy/abstract-wc-legacy-payment-token.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/sjmicroblading/public_html/wp-content/plugins/woocommerce/includes/abstracts/abstract-wc-payment-token.php on line 6

Warning: include_once(): Failed opening '/home/sjmicroblading/public_html/wp-content/plugins/woocommerce/includes/legacy/abstract-wc-legacy-payment-token.php' for inclusion (include_path='.:/usr/lib/php:/usr/local/lib/php') in /home/sjmicroblading/public_html/wp-content/plugins/woocommerce/includes/abstracts/abstract-wc-payment-token.php on line 6

Fatal error: Class 'WC_Legacy_Payment_Token' not found in /home/sjmicroblading/public_html/wp-content/plugins/woocommerce/includes/abstracts/abstract-wc-payment-token.php on line 21

Is there someone I can call to have this resolved? Thank you!

Site crashed after performing updates