Web Hosting
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

WordPress fix Short list of clean, responsive themes with phone number option on top?

Discussion in 'Misc WordPress Requests' started by youngteresa, Dec 4, 2017.

1. youngteresa

Short list of clean, responsive themes with phone number option on top?, by youngteresa

Greetings, wise ones, including official support folks if you see this, I’ve been using Hemingway since I migrated to wordpress.org for my main website last year, but I’m much more familiar with wordpress.com. I’ve spent several hours searching for the right very clean, modern, mostly white, highly responsive theme to transition to, and one critical piece for me is to able to display my business phone, best case upper right, though upper left is also an option. I’ve been having trouble finding what I want, and then I found Radcliffe 2 last night and got excited. Today I realized it’s a wordpress.com theme and won’t work, and I’m not equally excited by Radcliffe. Can you help me shortcut this process by suggesting some themes to me? I don’t seem to be able to search using the phone number display as a primary need, and I don’t want to rely on a plug-in because I want uber-stability between desktop and mobile versions and have found I sometimes have issues when relying on plug-ins that are time-consuming for me to solve. Thanks for any expert help!

Short list of clean, responsive themes with phone number option on top?