Web Hosting
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

WordPress fix Separate Blog Page on Website not Working

Discussion in 'Misc WordPress Requests' started by purelysoulbykoralorg, Nov 12, 2017.

1. purelysoulbykoralorg

Separate Blog Page on Website not Working, by purelysoulbykoralorg

Hi there,
    I have set up a website through bluehost and I have tried to have a separate page for blog posts. I’ve gone through the set up to try and make it work but for some reason whenever I go to my site and click on the blog page, it says A New WordPress Site Coming Soon! When I click the Admin button and try to log in, it doesn’t let me use my account that I am currently using for the site. It only lets me log in using one of the accounts I ended up making up when I was trying to get my site up and running in the first place (not the right account).
    I am wondering if the admin login page is set to only one specific login and somehow I ended up setting this blog page up with this wrong account in the process. I am thinking I should try to delete this account, but I don’t want it to delete the right account somehow.

Help!

Separate Blog Page on Website not Working