Divi WordPress Theme
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

WordPress fix Security issue, user_admin changed by hacker

Discussion in 'Misc WordPress Requests' started by rauhami, Dec 28, 2017.

1. rauhami

Security issue, user_admin changed by hacker, by rauhami

Hi Everyone,
    I have a security issue maybe related to WordPress and therefore thought this might be the right place to ask about it.

Through the years I have developed several WP-sites with hmlt5_blank based theme. Have made some adjustments that it would work perfectly for my purposes but nothing big. Three times within a year, with only one client, I have faced an issue where I suddenly get an email (Ninja firewall report) that someone/something has made changes in database and when i give a closer look, the first admin account user_login has been changed to something else it originally was.

I have yet received quite a little help from the server provider and therefore thought to ask here if anyone has had similar issue. Only two plugins installed, ACF pro and Ninja Firewall.

What bothers me is that i use the same theme as a base for every site i do and only one has had this issue. That also leads my to have some doubts against the server provider and that would actually be a relief.

I hope none of you haven’t faced this issue but if you have, how did you solve it?

Thanks!

Security issue, user_admin changed by hacker