Web Hosting
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

WordPress fix searchable library listing of links database

Discussion in 'Misc WordPress Requests' started by chuprinaphoto, Nov 14, 2017.

1. chuprinaphoto

searchable library listing of links database, by chuprinaphoto

Hello all! Over the past few years I have amassed quite a collection of links to various photographer interviews, articles on photographers, photographer portfolios, critiques, and interview pieces, as can be seen on my facebook page. I have now decided to record, sort and share this collection on some new pages of my blog; chuprinaphoto.com.
    Hopefully this new database will need to be searchable (by author, photographer, photography style, web address, site name), links, icons and personal insights and comments. Not a visual library of links but more like a verbal dewey decimal catalogue database from libraries from old. I think at one time I actually saw a Facebook ad or heard about a WordPress plugin that would create this library, unfortunately I’ve lost the link and forgotten the plugin name.
    I’m now not sure where even to start looking! Any help would be appreciated to begin this endeavor. Thx.

searchable library listing of links database