Web Hosting
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

WordPress fix Reply To: WP Update 4.9 Disables Editing Customizing Options

Discussion in 'Misc WordPress Requests' started by Ipstenu (Mika Epstein), Nov 22, 2017.

1. Ipstenu (Mika Epstein)

Reply To: WP Update 4.9 Disables Editing Customizing Options, by Ipstenu (Mika Epstein)

Hey @collector2017

We get that you’re upset. Totally. This absolutely sucks. But this was uncalled for:

And targets of government slavery and terrorism do not get holidays in America.

Let’s step back a second.

I looked at the two deleted comments, and one was asking why the post was moved while the other was a repeat of the same.

Those are understandable questions but they also make it harder for someone to actually help you because it distracts them from the purpose of the ticket. I know I tend to miss critical information when I have to trawl through off-topic issues!

Your post was not moved, per the logs. That said, it’s the perfect place for it because organization helps the volunteers! If someone who happens to use Onetone knows what’s going on, they’re more likely to see the post there than in the massive general area.

Now. Let’s talk about the actual problem!

Which should be answered in your original topic – https://wordpress.org/support/topic/wp-4-9-update-destroying-websites/

And yes, I will be leaving you a reply there in a minute. I’m closing this because multiple topics makes it harder for people to help you.

Reply To: WP Update 4.9 Disables Editing Customizing Options