Divi WordPress Theme
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

WordPress fix Reply To: Visual editor not working

Discussion in 'Misc WordPress Requests' started by Xenos (xkon) Konstantinos, Feb 11, 2018.

1. Xenos (xkon) Konstantinos

Reply To: Visual editor not working, by Xenos (xkon) Konstantinos

Hello, it seems that you tried pretty much everything possible to overcome the issue and to no avail by the looks of it.

But, if there are 2 sites on the same host that suddenly do that, I would first get in touch the the hosting company as well just in case there’s something going on at their end.

Also I would recommend ( as I didn’t see it in the above ) to try from a different browser that doesn’t have any extensions at all. You can for example try with Chrome in Incognito mode or just disable all of the extensions. It is known that many extensions + ad blockers etc fiddle with the pages JavaScript and visuals in general and might cause problems.

You can also check the developers console to see if there are any errors coming up. For Chrome / Firefox / Edge you can press ctrl + shift + i to open up the developer’s tools and look at the console for any error messages.

Reply To: Visual editor not working