Web Hosting
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

WordPress fix Reply To: User Bio Page Pulling Starred Review from Last Article

Discussion in 'Misc WordPress Requests' started by Pioneer Web Design, Oct 10, 2017.

1. Pioneer Web Design

Reply To: User Bio Page Pulling Starred Review from Last Article, by Pioneer Web Design

The Title and Meta Description are per Yoast SEO Plugin. Review that with their support please. (Check not outputting author links in settings – XML Sitemaps).

The 5 Stars are due to having at least x number (5?) reviews on Google+ (and likely additional affiliation with Google Ad Syndication).

I believe it’s pulling together your site and Google+.

For now, the fix will not be immediate. You can update your Google+, change your name on the blog to not be output anywhere in HTML, then ask Google to not index/list that URL. That last step generally takes a while. If you have a direct-in at Google, ask them (sometimes, they may be helpful I am told).

Please also note that you have forms on some pages and I am seeing insecure warnings in browsers due to site not being at HTTPS. Additionally there are a few other console errors on site that likely should be addressed.

(FYI – Hello next town over-er).

Reply To: User Bio Page Pulling Starred Review from Last Article