Web Hosting
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

WordPress fix Reply To: Unable to click buttons on the floating toolbars, in Chrome 61

Discussion in 'Misc WordPress Requests' started by Lea, Oct 8, 2017.

1. Lea

Reply To: Unable to click buttons on the floating toolbars, in Chrome 61, by Lea

Many people in WordPress development related, Hebrew speaking Facebook groups I’m in experience this buggy behavior. Thankfully some of them have posted ways to overcome the problem. I’ll share the ones I found helpful.

Regarding links

• Inserting: Just paste the link on the text you want the link to be. WordPress will turn the text into a link, without having to use the hovering toolbar at all
    • Editing: After clicking the link the toolbar appears. In order to get to the gear button tab twice, and then press the Enter button – that will open the link editing window.

Regarding Images
    Editing and Aligning: After clicking the image the toolbar appears. Click the desired button *a long click*, and the window will open or the image will be aligned as desired.

Reply To: Unable to click buttons on the floating toolbars, in Chrome 61