Divi WordPress Theme
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

WordPress fix Reply To: There is a pending change of your email to…..

Discussion in 'Misc WordPress Requests' started by Jan Dembowski, Dec 23, 2017.

1. Jan Dembowski

Reply To: There is a pending change of your email to….., by Jan Dembowski

OK, I’m closing this topic with some help for you.

The reason I’m closing it is that you don’t seem to understand that these are volunteer forums. I get that you’re upset but you are upset at the wrong people. I’m sorry about that but no one is here to tolerate any abuse from you.

Here’s your problem and it isn’t for these WordPress forums.

1. You purchased this theme.
      https://themeforest.net/item/jolisport-progressive-woocommerce-theme/20250074
    2. It has some sort of protection on it that requires the admins email to match what was purchased for.
    3. You’re installing that theme on a localhost setup. That means the “copy protection” on that theme can’t check your site and let you activate it. If it were on a site that could be accessed on the Internet then that would work. Maybe, copy protection on themes is a bad thing for that vendor to do.
    4. You’re trying to change the email registered with that vendor site. This site doesn’t sell anything let alone themes.
    5. You asked for support here. That was good.
    6. You lost patience and started with the profanity. That was not so good and those replies have been archived. Moderators can still see them but regular forum users cannot.
    7. You created a new topic for the same thing. Please do not repeat that again, duplicates make it harder for volunteers such as yourself to help you.
    8. When I asked for details you provide them. You also lost your patience. That’s OK but this topic is done.

That theme has support from the author.
    https://themeforest.net/item/jolisport-progressive-woocommerce-theme/20250074/support

Envato, the company that hosts that theme also has support.
    https://help.market.envato.com/hc/en-us/articles/202821620-Contact-Us

This site (WordPress.ORG) has nothing to do with either that commercial theme author or Envato. When someone posts about commercial code they get a reply like this.

For pro or commercial product support please contact the author directly on their site.

As the author is aware, commercial products are not supported in these forums. As you are their customer I am sure they will have no problem supporting you there.

If you have a problem with WordPress software (not a plugin or theme you obtained somewhere else) then please start a new support topic here in these forums.

If you need help related to that theme then please use the links I’ve provided.

I’m now closing this topic.

Reply To: There is a pending change of your email to…..