Divi WordPress Theme
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

WordPress fix Reply To: Sync User table across multiple sites

Discussion in 'Misc WordPress Requests' started by jamisonb, Feb 15, 2018.

1. jamisonb

Reply To: Sync User table across multiple sites, by jamisonb

No Problem! I hope it works, I can’t think of a reason it wouldn’t, but there is a lot I don’t know. I have never done what you are trying to do, but I have done most the steps separately (connected a remote DB in one instance, change tables in another, just never to the same instance).
    So I am still hoping someone with more experience answers this questions cause I also want to know now.
    I tried to test on my end, but I only have a few resources (1 remote server, I turned my desktop into a LAMP stack to try and replicate with my remote server, but my remote AWS server was a package install for convenience, and it doesn’t allow remote DB connections even after I changed my.cnf bind address to 0.0.0.0, so something is blocking me, but since it was pre-configured I am not sure what yet, but the problem I am having is an environment error, nothing that is being blocked by WordPress software, so I am still hopeful this is a working solution for you.)

If you run into an issue, let me know and I will try to troubleshoot it with you.

Reply To: Sync User table across multiple sites