Divi WordPress Theme
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

WordPress fix Reply To: Switching between Visual / Text Tab Inserts invisible span

Discussion in 'Misc WordPress Requests' started by desktopcreation, Feb 13, 2018.

1. desktopcreation

Reply To: Switching between Visual / Text Tab Inserts invisible span, by desktopcreation

Im getting the same thing using a theme called Guru. However its not the theme because im using this theme on many sites and its only happening on one for them. Interestingly enough the site also shows blank when im in visual mode, i have to switch to edit than i can see my text.. and than back to visual.. each and every time.. Also interestingly enough the page builder plugin i am using is not working.. So i assume this mce issue is a plugin and not WP its self.

What i don’t understand is everytime i remove these mce span lines.. they always come back in random places when i go back to edit or visual later.. Any one have a fix yet?

Reply To: Switching between Visual / Text Tab Inserts invisible span