Web Hosting
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

WordPress fix Reply To: spinner inside submit button

Discussion in 'Misc WordPress Requests' started by bcworkz, Nov 23, 2017.

1. bcworkz

Reply To: spinner inside submit button, by bcworkz

Realize I’m speaking for the original HTML, I have not re-examined the problem page. My following comment should apply regardless, but I haven’t confirmed it with the current version.

I’m pretty sure it’s the CSS of the template of the problem page that is causing problems, I’m unable to identify the problem rule(s) though. As I mentioned, elements in the form can inherit CSS from their outer containers, all the way up to the initial <html> element. More specific selectors will override rules of outer containers, so any CSS issue can be fixed once the problem rule is identified.

What you should be looking for is a CSS rule that is inherited from outside the form that has not been overridden by CF7 CSS rules. In a way you are right to suspect the template HTML, because a CSS rule cannot be applied unless its corresponding HTML element exists. But HTML alone cannot influence positioning of p elements within, only CSS can do that.

Reply To: spinner inside submit button