Divi WordPress Theme
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

WordPress fix Reply To: Sending Emails By WordPress Email Forms On Site Hosted On VPS

Discussion in 'Misc WordPress Requests' started by gnomequestionsasker, Jan 11, 2018.

1. gnomequestionsasker

Reply To: Sending Emails By WordPress Email Forms On Site Hosted On VPS, by gnomequestionsasker

@sterndata. Thank you very much for your response. It took me a while to setup, but one of my sites is now using the WP Mail SMTP plugin along with Ninja Forms. I uninstalled mailutils and postfix to prove that in fact that it is working. I had to edit my wp-config.php file, but now I can finally send mail out without it going to spam. The mail is actually being sent out from my mail provider which is defined from my MX records. So, to re-iterate, I can have users send mail to me, and have WordPress send special messages to me on my VPS, all without the email being rejected or going to spam.
    Anyway, thank you very much for your recommendation. You saved me countless hours of having to figure out postfix etc.

Reply To: Sending Emails By WordPress Email Forms On Site Hosted On VPS