Divi WordPress Theme
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

WordPress fix Reply To: Select all boxes not working on admin pages

Discussion in 'Misc WordPress Requests' started by WordPress.org Forums », Dec 28, 2017.

1. WordPress.org Forums »

Reply To: Select all boxes not working on admin pages, by

I’ve been using WordPress for 11 years, I know how it works. Nothing changed though. I’ve been using the same theme for 6 years, hand-written by me and friends, and it has never caused a problem. It can’t be the theme.

I’m looking for help regarding why this new version of WordPress (3.9.1) has broken select all checkboxes. That seems to be a bug within WordPress and the admin code, not any of my themes.

If you think it is my themes or plugins, give me an idea of where to start. Again, nothing has changed, everything has worked perfectly fine for 6 years, so if there is a conflict what am I looking for? I can’t “check with your theme developer” because I am the theme developer and I wrote it, but I am not sure what I am supposed to “check for” because nothing in the theme interacts with the WP-Admin code at all.

Reply To: Select all boxes not working on admin pages