Divi WordPress Theme
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

WordPress fix Reply To: remove admin-ajax.php

Discussion in 'Misc WordPress Requests' started by gerrybakker, Jan 23, 2018.

1. gerrybakker

Reply To: remove admin-ajax.php, by gerrybakker

I have the same question. I use woocommerce plugin – which is great BUT you need the extra plugins to make it the consumer grade shopping cart the public expects. I recognize that these add to the wait times but this is intolerable. I worked at it for months and cannot seem to get past this issue.

Just trying to get to the cart is a 9 second wait on a fast server with caching and all the speed up gimmicks I could add. If I remove those things I can wait a minute or more for the same page. I have disabled all plugins and I still have this problem. go to this link https://gtmetrix.com/reports/www.open-mesh.ca/m5CMUNJZ to view the “Waterfall” tab and you will see just how crazy it is waiting for nothing at the beginning and everything else loading in a split second. I only have about 24 inventory items so it isn’t database size. It is hard to imagine WordPress continually ignoring this BIGGGG issue. I need a fix for this issue or I will have to move to Magento – I don’t want to but I might just have to.

Reply To: remove admin-ajax.php