Divi WordPress Theme
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

WordPress fix Reply To: Redirect connected users to a different Main page

Discussion in 'Misc WordPress Requests' started by Alok Shrestha, Mar 15, 2018.

1. Alok Shrestha

Reply To: Redirect connected users to a different Main page, by Alok Shrestha

Hi @evapy,
    I am sorry you are experiencing this issue. It is clear to some extent that Main1 is the main home page where you will see Join us and Sign up button, where no user is logged in. And Main2 being a page where users will be logged in. Am I right?

And yes, this is possible. This is a different approach programmatically but some of the login plugins will provide what you are looking for.

You can find login plugin which might meet your requirements. Here is a link to lists of plugin http://www.wpbeginner.com/plugins/best-wordpress-login-page-plugins/ among which, Theme My Login is which I think will be suitable for you.

About your pre-footer you’ve mentioned above, this could be due to the functionality that your theme/plugin provides to not show those contents which are not necessary for logged in users. By which in your case are the Join us and Sign up buttons which are not necessary for logged in users.

Please feel free to reply. Would be delighted to get your feedback and if this doesn’t work we can proceed some other way to make it work.

Thank you.

Reply To: Redirect connected users to a different Main page