Web Hosting
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

WordPress fix Reply To: Product Page thumnails

Discussion in 'Misc WordPress Requests' started by George Appiah, Oct 23, 2017.

1. George Appiah

Reply To: Product Page thumnails, by George Appiah

OOPS! Looks like my response came too late. Leaving my expanded answer here for posterity

Hello @bures1,

As you’re new to all of this, I’m providing and expanded answer for your edification.

1) Preview links can only be viewed by logged-in users with the right permission, so don’t post these in forums. Try opening the link you posted in a different browser where you’re not logged in, and you’ll see what I’m talking about.

Luckily, the product is published already, and the correct public link is simply:

http://matthewbealesphotography.com/product/buttermere/

2) You’re using the WooCommerce plugin as your shopping cart and “Border” theme (from Pixelgrade.com). It helps to mention the relevant plugin and/or theme you’re using when asking questions, as no two WordPress sites are the same. There are a ton of shopping carts and themes out there, and how you configure them can be vastly different.

3) Now on to your real issue:

It appears you added the image to the description section of you the product editor screen. You need to add the images under “PRODUCT IMAGE” (used as thumbnail image across the site and when shared on social media) and “PRODUCT GALLERY” sections. See screenshot below.

[​IMG]

Reply To: Product Page thumnails