Divi WordPress Theme
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

WordPress fix Reply To: Problem with yoast seo plugin (i think)

Discussion in 'Misc WordPress Requests' started by Mateus Getulio Vieira, Jan 11, 2018.

1. Mateus Getulio Vieira

Reply To: Problem with yoast seo plugin (i think), by Mateus Getulio Vieira

About the odd redirection:

One thing I noticed is that the links are still there for each product, but even when you copy and paste the link in the address bar instead of just clicking on it, it still gets redirected to the home page, that may indicate a problem with the links themselves and not with the products.

This could be related to the .htaccess file, so probably the plugin changed the rewrite rules by some setup you made during the installation.

You said you disabled the plugin, in that case I would recommend these tests:

1- Completely remove the plugin by deleting it via dashboard or even remove the plugin’s folder in the FTP server.
    2- Check your .htaccess file to see if you can find anything wrong there.
    3- Backup your old .htaccess file and then delete it from the FTP server, go the permalinks options in the dashboard and then save the configuration again just to force WordPress to create a fresh file.

Reply To: Problem with yoast seo plugin (i think)