Divi WordPress Theme
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

WordPress fix Reply To: problem with apparence shortcode wordpress

Discussion in 'Misc WordPress Requests' started by bcworkz, Feb 2, 2018.

1. bcworkz

Reply To: problem with apparence shortcode wordpress, by bcworkz

The plugin or theme that adds the “eppage” shortcode is the proper module you need active. It is active, right? The “form-folder-listing” argument that’s used is of an unusual form. Data after the first space are seen as attributes. Shortcode attributes should always be assigned values. I can think of a scenario where the mere existence of an attribute is adequate information, but I’m not sure the WP parser would correctly handle such a situation.

In other words, [eppage form-folder-listing] is an incorrect form. I’m not saying it wouldn’t work, just that it’s improper. The proper form passes a value, for example, [eppage form-folder-listing=”foobar”]

I can imagine you don’t care much about what’s proper, you just need it to work. Completely understandable. What module is adding “eppage” as a shortcode? That will help us determine what’s needed to get the shortcodes working.

Reply To: problem with apparence shortcode wordpress