Divi WordPress Theme
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

WordPress fix Reply To: Plugins suddenly stopped working

Discussion in 'Misc WordPress Requests' started by akaptt, Mar 3, 2018.

1. akaptt

Reply To: Plugins suddenly stopped working, by akaptt

As I said above, my host is ME! A mac os x server on a mac mini. Unzip works on my server, at least I haven’t had any problem with it. However, I’m a J2EE type (servlet engines and the like) and have avoided learning Apache (the mac web server) so I don’t know what it uses. But since wordpress is running under php it appears to be via cgi, so it probably doesn’t have much to do with apache in practice. And I have hand inspected the plugins directory. The installed plugins look successfully unzipped to me.

If you can direct me to the php calls that wordpress uses to unzip that might help (I’m a java developer, never used php but I think I can decode it.) It’s important to note that I have installed plugins (I only have a few) automatically before on this website. It suddenly just stopped working. Inline-footnotes stopped working after I upgraded to 4.9.4 or at least that’s the only thing that had changed when I first noticed it stopped working.

Reply To: Plugins suddenly stopped working