Divi WordPress Theme
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

WordPress fix Reply To: no visit counter in footer will work

Discussion in 'Misc WordPress Requests' started by nitehawk, Mar 24, 2018.

1. nitehawk

Reply To: no visit counter in footer will work, by nitehawk

Michael–appreciate your reply. Achulla —sorry I really don’t know any Russian, but appreciate your attempt to help..
    You think that the fastest cache plugin is causing the problem even though the site cache has been cleared by the host?
    I was thinking that maybe because I did some css with siteorigin in the footer region that maybe something was stuck there and I went back and took a look and sure enough there was a bit of “max hit counter’ stuck in there, even though the plugin was uninstalled and gone. I removed it and everything that pertained to it, and the website cache was again cleared. I thought everything was going to be fine. I installed a different counter plugin, and lo and behold once again. When I was logged in, there was the new counter. ( which I am not even sure it is working-counting- properly) I logged out, and there was the stupid broken “max hit counter” stuck at # 156 in the footer area grrrrr ;-(
    Is the fastest cache plugin prone to having conflicts and causing problems??
    I am going to drop a note to the fastest cache side of things, but really would appreciate any thoughts you folks have, I admit I am a newbie, I am about ready to start pulling my hair..

Reply To: no visit counter in footer will work