Divi WordPress Theme
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

WordPress fix Reply To: My site keeps running out of resources and 500 errors

Discussion in 'Misc WordPress Requests' started by WordPress.org Forums », Dec 15, 2017.

1. WordPress.org Forums »

Reply To: My site keeps running out of resources and 500 errors, by

My current plan is $105 a year ( less than $9 a month ). I did ask if there was an upgrade where these problems would be taken care of for me and the next step up was huge – $40 a month ( $480 a year ).

That said, I’m also not such a fan of shared servers. I would recommend a small VPS at least. You can obtain those for around $20 a month on the cheap end.

I’m not sure I understand the lingo, “shared server” in this contenxt. You don’t mean in a non-shared server account your web site is on a server all by itself?

Some hosting services do have WordPress specific shared hosting, and these are probably more likely to fit your needs. Those generally run between $5 to $10 a month, depending on your needs.

…and no “you used up your CPU crumbs” nonsense?

If it isn’t a faux paux could list some of these servers?

I would be interested in moving, even paying a little bit more to avoid these hassles.

Reply To: My site keeps running out of resources and 500 errors