Divi WordPress Theme
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

WordPress fix Reply To: Media Uploader Not Working Correctly – No Error Code

Discussion in 'Misc WordPress Requests' started by Jackie McBride, Jan 15, 2018.

1. Jackie McBride

Reply To: Media Uploader Not Working Correctly – No Error Code, by Jackie McBride

I understand, Scott. I hate to see you start from scratch, as you’ve obviously done a lot of work on your site & it’ll be a @#$% of a lot of work to recreate it on whatever platform you choose. Please know that I do understand what you’re saying about the file url being incorrect, etc. 1 of the things we do in situations where images aren’t showing is to view the site’s source code & look at the links associated w/images. From my vantage point, your images are appearing. So I’m obviously trying to figure out why the discrepancy & eliminate it, if possible. Caching is a really great thing, but it can also cause problems, & I was trying to get that particular aspect out of the equation, because 1 of the things that can happen is changes may not be seen when someone’s looking at a cached site, while someone who doesn’t have a cached site will see it immediately.

Reply To: Media Uploader Not Working Correctly – No Error Code