Divi WordPress Theme
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

WordPress fix Reply To: Lots of weird caching problems with W3 Total Cache and Cloudflare....

Discussion in 'Misc WordPress Requests' started by thedonquixotic, Jan 10, 2018.

1. thedonquixotic

Reply To: Lots of weird caching problems with W3 Total Cache and Cloudflare. Redirects etc, by thedonquixotic

Of the issues that I’ve listed, 2 of them don’t necessarily have anything to do with w3TC. Redirects might have some issue that was started by a misconfiguring of w3TC but the htaccess file is a generic technology shared by all wordpress installs on apache servers, so it’s fair enough to ask questions about it here.

And the Shared styles being pulled into my backend could be a problem related or caused by w3TC but it could just as easily be an issue related to WordPress in general or the way that TinyMCE works.

The description on the front page says:

>Fixing WordPress
    >For any problems encountered after setting up WordPress.

I’d say this qualifies under that definition.

Could always post my question to wordpress.stackexchange but this is a bit more open ended than that

Reply To: Lots of weird caching problems with W3 Total Cache and Cloudflare. Redirects etc