Web Hosting
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

WordPress fix Reply To: Is my Database Broken? Multiple Instances of Functions, & New Tags...

Discussion in 'Misc WordPress Requests' started by SeanBanksBliss, Dec 6, 2017.

1. SeanBanksBliss

Reply To: Is my Database Broken? Multiple Instances of Functions, & New Tags Become Posts?, by SeanBanksBliss

I do have backups, but I change the site so often as I build it that I’m extremely reluctant to go back in time; also, I know more about the situation now:

Discovery: The tags creating their own posts issue is happening because of the Enhanced Category Pages plugin. Deactivate it and this does not occur. Problem: It’s an integral part of my website’s content design. The plugin does not have any settings page and didn’t used to do this. New Question: How can I fix it?

That also implies (I think?) that the multiple instances of the Post Type Switcher appearing in the Quick Editor are unrelated. Suspicion: This is some how the result of importing Custom Posts from my other site.

Any ideas for how to proceed?

Reply To: Is my Database Broken? Multiple Instances of Functions, & New Tags Become Posts?