Web Hosting
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

WordPress fix Reply To: Invisible html for background image appearing at bottom of posts/pages

Discussion in 'Misc WordPress Requests' started by dwcouch, Oct 9, 2017.

1. dwcouch

Reply To: Invisible html for background image appearing at bottom of posts/pages, by dwcouch

Update: I submitted a ticket to Pinterest on 09/29/2017. They got back to me on 10/09/2017:

Leila (Pinterest Help)
    Oct 9, 02:17 PDT

Hi David,

This is something I haven’t seen before but I’d be happy to look into this for you. To do so, I’ll need a little more info:

The steps you took before running into trouble
    The exact error message you’re seeing (if any)
    Screenshots of what you’re seeing
    A link to the page where you’re having trouble
    I’d appreciate any additional information about the problem you’re experiencing, so we can dig into it and find a solution.

Leila | Pinterest

This issue was reported to me by a client. I did not have the Pinterest Save Button extension installed in my prefered browser, Chrome (Mac). So I installed it and set about creating a page to reproduce the issue. I could not.

I did attempt to install the button in Safari too… but i found no Safari option other than a bookmarklet(?) Upon using the bookmarklet I found the option to ‘upgrade’ to the installable button.

If any of you can provide the above information for Leila, I’d be happy to serve as proxy.

Reply To: Invisible html for background image appearing at bottom of posts/pages